Monday, 27 July 2015
I just wanted to share my favourite beauty products/brands I'm using this summer and absolutely addicted to. Personally I go for subtle, light flavoured scents, lotions. Coz you don't want to smugg thick creams, foundations or even carry around a strong over the top perfume. It might just turn awful. Besides with high temperatures you want to keep things fresh, hydrated and floral. That's what summer is all about anyway.
So here is my list of favs:
1. Clinique gel wash; it just washes off all dirt in one split second2. Neutrogena clear lotion/ cleanser; clearing all the last bit giving you that fresh look
3. Guerlain super tonic; this gives me that calming factor4. Origins hydrating spray: on that hot day. My very best friend
5. Shiseido SPF foundation; covers everything and still feels light your skin
6. Lancôme mascara; For that super curl, extension of the up and below lashes
7. Prada perfume; smells like Heaven
8. Origins Body oil; For that extra body shine and works tremendous as a massage oil
Saturday, 25 July 2015
Image: fwdHello sunshines,
On this stormy day I just wanted to share my great experiene of Valencia. It began with the word mini-vacay and turned out to be an amazing adventure of which i shared with 'My Mister'.
The city is breath-taking and i enjoyed every single second of our stay. The diversity the city has oh gosh unbelievable. From the cuisine to the history to the ambiance and not forgetting a day at the beach, its magical. A must-see for you if you just want to get away for a long weekend and still come back with that re-energized feeling. Even more perfect sharing this experience with your loved one.
Valencia stole our heart!
Valencia muy bonito!
Friday, 24 July 2015
Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime!